SupplyOn Collaboration Folders (CFol) is a high secure multi user service for adhoc collaborative creation and exchange of documents
You can use the following filter options to cluster the analysis specific for your needs:
- Created at: the date a collaboration was set up
- Started at: the date a collaboration was submitted to the supplier
- Folder Type: Buyer, Seller
- Collaboration Name
- Template Name
- Status: the status of a collaboration
- Supplier ID
- Supplier Name
The No. of CLF per Status in the left area gives the status information of all collaborations.
The total suppliers (last two statuses) reflect number of active suppliers and suppliers with active collaborations.
There are following statuses in Collaboration Folders for transactions possible:
- Draft: In Draft status documents are only visible to buy-side users (either the owner or assigned colleagues).
- Active: Documents with status active are editable and visible for suppliers
- Finished: Documents are not editable and not visible for suppliers anymore
- Archived: Documents are not visible for buyer and sellers. There is only a ZIP – download of all attachments possible
- Deleted: Only the name is visible in the Archived tab but no further information about the documents or attachments.
A status can be empty if it is not used by the buyside company.
It is possible to click on elements of the charts to filter them or the other charts on the page.
Further CFol specific information:
- It is also possible to archive finished collaborations. Be aware that archived projects lose their connection to suppliers (relation).
Collaboration Folders per Status
Gives an overview over all existing collaborations and their status..
You can get detailed information (e.g. status, folder type) by scrolling the table.
Supplier per Collaboration Folders Status
A list of suppliers with the number of their collaborations, grouped by their status.
Suppliers without any collaborations will not appear in this list.
Please note that it is also possible to download the list as xlsx, or csv. To do so, click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the KPI and press download.
Collaboration Folders per Status and Month
This column chart is an overview of the amount of collaborations and their status over the year on a monthly base.
Please note that the historical evaluation is currently not full filterable.