SupplyOn eInvoicing enables you to generate invoices and other financial documents such as credit notes, etc. in your system as CSVs or Excel and upload them conveniently via data upload. The prerequisite is that the CSV file or Excel meets certain content and format requirements.
Your customer has asked you to send their invoices via SupplyOn eInvoicing. Do you issue more than 100 invoices per month and are familiar with the CSV or Excel format?
With the 'Upload CSV or Excel file' function, you can upload several invoices to SupplyOn in one-step and send them to your customer.
For a first overview, watch the 2-minute video
What are the next steps?
- Open the SupplyOn / AirSupply user interface
- Click on eInvoicing
- Create an invoice from a billable item
- Fill in the invoice with all mandatory information and check your entry so that the invoice is saved in "Ready to send" status.
- Download the invoice as CSV or Excel file.
- Hand over the CSV or Excel file to your IT.
- Your IT creates the CSV or Excel export from your invoice system based on the format description, CSV or Excel Guide and your sample invoices.
- You test uploading CSV or Excel files with just a few invoices and check the invoice data in the user interface.
- You can transfer verified invoice data to your customers.
Note: We advise you to create a sample invoice for each customer / country / invoice type. Thus you receive an example file with your invoice data for each customer / country request / invoice type.
Example for an generic sample invoice (Please login with your SupplyOn account).