SupplyOn Sourcing is a solution for the online handling of request for quotation and offers.
There are following data labels on the left side available to give you a constant overview about transactions and their status:
- Total Requests: Number of all created requests.
- Active: Number of requests, where bids can be submitted.
- Closed: Number of requests, where bid submission is no longer .possible.
- Draft: Number of requests, which were created, but not yet sent out by buyside.
- Withdrawn: Number of active requests, which were stopped by buyside .
- Finalized: Number of requests, which got closed and but can't be reopened.
- Awarded: Number of requests, where at least on item was awarded to a supplier.
- Confirmation Started: Number of requests, where an awarding proposal was started.
- Confirmation Done: Number of requests, where an awarding proposal was confirmed.
- Not Relevant: Number of requests, which are finished but not relevant for awarding. The name of this status can be different for each customer (e.g. stopped)
The following filter in the filter section can be used to search for:
- Specific Supplier:
- Supplier ID
- Supplier Name
- Creation Date of requests
- Template which was used
- Process Type (e.g. RFI, RFQ)
- Auctions which were marked as test auctions will not be counted.
- The basis for the evaluation of data for Sourcing is always only the latest version of objects.
Further Sourcing specific information:
- Due to data security and hosting agreements it is currently not possible to display supplier information directly related to requests.
Requests per Status
Gives an overview over all existing requests and their status..
You can get detailed information (e.g. percentage, numbers) by hoovering over specific category.
Due to categorization of Sourcing data as high-security data it is not possible to use the visual filter (by clicking) to filter the supplier list for specific supplier.
There are only statuses shown which are used by the buying company (e.g. if the awarding process is not in use there are no requests with status awarding).
Response Rate per Supplier
Gives general information about the response behavior of suppliers.
Every reaction of the suppliers is considered a response (e.g. Rejection, etc.)
Due to categorization of Sourcing data as high-security data it is not possible to filter for specific requests or their status.
Please note that it is also possible to download the list as xlsx, or csv. To do so, click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the KPI and press download.
Requests per Status and Month
This stacked column chart is an overview of the development of requests over the year accumulated on a monthly base.
Please note that the historical evaluation is currently not full filterable.