The Suppliers per Activation Status provides detailed information per supplier regarding their activation status.
As soon as you click on a detail in a donut diagram, select a bar in the Supplier-Ready-To-Use Monitor or click on a filter in the sidebar the corresponding suppliers are displayed in the table.
You can find the following information per supplier:
- Supplier ID: Your customer specific supplier number
- DUNS: The unique DUNS number for the supplier
- Supplier Name: The company name of your supplier
- Activation Date: The day the Connect was activated
- has mapping: If the supplier has at least one mapping to a buyside entity configured
- has active user: If the supplier has at least one active user
- has CA (Company Admin): If the supplier has at least one active Company Admin
- has KAM (Key Account Manager): If the supplier has at least one active Key Account Manager (only relevant for Quality processes and Sourcing)
- has transactions: If the supplier has received at least one transaction
- has responded: If the supplier has at least once responded to a transaction
Please note that it is also possible to download the list as xlsx, or csv. To do so, click on the three dots in the upper right corner of the KPI and press download.