Here you can find a historical view of the registration process of the last months.
Each month is displayed as a separate bar with stacked status values.
You can find the following status for suppliers here:
- Stopped: The rollout has been stopped by the customer before registration was finished by the supplier.
- Pending: The supplier has been rolled out but has not finished the registration yet.
- Escalated: The supplier did not finish registration 28 days since rollout start or did communicate before to SupplyOn that he will not register.
- Deactivated: The supplier did finish registration but the connection was deactivated afterwards. Possible reasons could be termination at the end of the contract year, unpaid fees, etc.
- Completed: The supplier finished his registration for the service with the customer.
Please note that the historical evaluation is currently not full filterable.