In case of performance problems, it makes sense to clear the cache and cookies in your browser.
(In the newer browser versions you can clear them with the key combination "Ctrl + Shift + Del")
- Click on the "Menu" in the upper right corner of Google Chrome and Open the Browser setting. You can recognise the menu by the three stacked dots.
- Select the option "more tools".
- Click on "Delete Browser data".
- Via the dropdown-menu you can select for which time period you want to delete the cache data.
- Click on the button "Delete Browser data"
- Click on the library button (4 books) in the top right corner and select "History".
- Click on "Clear Recent History".
- Make sure the options
are checked and click on "Delete now".
You will then receive a message that the history has been deleted.
- Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy and services.
- Under 'Clear browsing data', select 'Choose what to clear'.
- Choose a time range from the Time range drop-down menu.
- Choose the types of data you want to clear. For example, you may want to remove browsing history and cookies but keep passwords and form fill data.
- Select 'Clear now'.