To ensure that all functions in the SupplyOn application can be operated without any errors, you must allow pop-ups. It is sufficient if you add the application SupplyOn to the list of exceptions in your browser. This will not affect any other websites whose pop-ups are still blocked.
- Open Chrome.
- Click on the three-point menu on the top right.
- Under "Privacy and Security," click on Site Settings.
- Click Pop-ups and Redirects.
- In the "Allow" section, add the website www.supplyon.com
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner. Select "Options".
- Select the "Privacy & Security" section.
- Scroll to the Permissions section and click on "Exceptions...". To do this, the Block pop-up windows checkbox must be selected.
- Now insert the link *www.supplyon.com* in the Address of the website field and confirm by clicking on "Allow".
- Open Microsoft Edge.
- Click the 'More' button on the top right side.
- Click 'Settings'.
- Click 'Privacy & Security' on the left.
- Under Security, click the Block pop-ups toggle to turn it to "Off".
NOTE: Updates of the browser may change the setting path described here. If this is the case, please use the help function of your browser directly.