The due date of tasks is indicated by colored symbols; actions and root causes can have different statuses.
The colors and their meaning
- Gray: Draft – action has not been sent yet or action is not overdue or action is internal.
- Green: Action is implemented
- Yellow: Action is due within the next 24 hours
- Red: Action is overdue
Actions and root causes can have the following statuses:
- Created by customer: The customer has specified an action and the supplier must enter additional information, such as description, responsible person, planned implementation date or actual implementation date.
- Draft: An action is already saved in SupplyOn Problem Solver, but not yet forwarded to the customer.
- Submitted: The action was sent to the customer.
- Cancelled: The action has been withdrawn by the supplier.