This article shows you how to create topics and assign them to action plans.
- Click on the green "Create Topic" button in the "Topics" tab.
- Enter a name and a description of the topic in the header data.
- Click on the "Upload" link to attach documents to the topic.
- Now select a supplier/customer and add a responsible person for the topic on the customer side.
- If necessary, add further customer data to your topic. To do this, select values from the selection list.
- Click on "Save".
A topic can also be copied, but which information is copied depends on whether a customer or a supplier copies it.
Assign topic to action plan
- Select the topics (check the box)
- Click on the "Create new action plan" or "Add to existing action plan" button.
Only those topics, that have the same customer-supplier relationship can be worked on together in an action plan.
If a topic is assigned to an action, it cannot be declined.