How can an administrator reset the password for a user?
- Go to "Administration" and select "User Management"
- Select the tab "user accounts"
- Select the user account
If you cannot see the desired user in the list, enter the name, user ID or e-mail address of the user in the search field and then click the "Search" button
- Click on the "Reset password" button below the list
- Now enter the temporary password for the selected user
- Click on the "save" button
- The temporary password you have assigned is not automatically sent to the user. You must therefore inform the user of this password separately
- The next time the user logs on, he/she is prompted to replace the temporary password with one of his/her own
Important information regarding the user ID and password can be found here: User ID and Password rules